- Thanksgiving: Eating turkey and stuffing and pumpkin pie with Annette's family
- December 2-6: Working in Guatemala with the youth ministry institute team
- Christmas/New Years: Celebrating with family and friends on Lookout Mountain, Tennessee and Georgia... our last Christmas in the U.S. before moving to Argentina
- January 1 -14: We’ll be in Costa Rica for a Roots II conference offering in-depth coaching to 30 hand picked youth leaders from all around the Spanish-speaking Americas
- February: Move to Buenos Aires to join the launch team for the EJ Youth Ministry Institutes
Monday, November 19, 2007
Friday, November 09, 2007
We are back from Buenos Aires and have two options for where to live when we move there in February. Amazingly, both options were offered to us by Argentine friends at no or little cost. So, thank you for praying.
Besides the slideshow above we've also published our latest newsletters here.